2 Cor. 5:17, Col. 1:13-19, Eph. 3:1
• Reconciliation means restoration of friendly relations between people. The second understanding means a coming together between people of different cultures.
• God has given us a ministry of reconciliation through the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
• The next part of reconciliation concerns our testimony of how we live. The work of Christ helps us be reconciled with others.
• My debt to God is to see people saved. This was purchased by God and is the ministry of the New Testament Church.
• The church is a supernatural institution in which God shows the world that after His conversion, a body of believers; who are very different from each other, can get together in peace & love each other.
• We are indebted to God to love each other. We don't get to have an isolated relationship with God.